Welcome to RAYS scholarship and bursary application process. This is where you will find information on the scholarship and bursary programs including: the eligibility criteria, the application process and the selection criteria and process.
Please review the map included in the “Am I Eligible?” section of the website to ensure you reside within the catchment area for the program of your choice. If you are concerned about your eligibility, please follow the instructions to seek clarification.
In addition to the residency requirement, scholarship and bursary candidates must also attend, or have recently graduated from one of the following local high schools: Stayner Collegiate Institute, Collingwood Collegiate Institute, Our Lady of the BayCatholic High School and Centre Dufferin District High School.
- Scholarship and bursary applications are due on Monday, May 3, 2021.
- The bursary application may be completed and submitted online.
- The scholarship application may be completed online, but it must be printed and submitted along with the other required supporting documents as directed in the “How do I Submit my Application” section below.
- Scholarships of up to $20,000 (payable up to $5,000 per year over 4 years) are available to students applying to a recognized Canadian University.
- Bursaries of up to $1,000 per year are available to students seeking a Canadian college, a technical diploma or apprenticeship certificate