Welcome to RAYS scholarship and bursary application process. This is where you will find information on the scholarship and bursary programs including: the eligibility criteria, the application process and the selection criteria and process.
Please review the map included in the “Am I Eligible?” section of the website to ensure you reside within the catchment area for the program of your choice. If you are concerned about your eligibility, please follow the instructions to seek clarification.
In addition to the residency requirement, scholarship and bursary candidates must also attend, or have recently graduated from one of the following local high schools: Stayner Collegiate Institute, Collingwood Collegiate Institute, Our Lady of the Bay Catholic High School, Centre Dufferin District High School, Robert F. Hall Catholic Secondary School, ÉS Roméo Dallaire or ÉSC Nouvelle-Alliance.
- Scholarship and bursary applications are due on Monday, May 4, 2023 midnight.
- The bursary application may be completed and submitted online.
- The scholarship application must be completed online.
- Scholarships of up to $20,000 (payable up to $5,000 per year over 4 years) are available to students applying to a recognized Canadian University.
- One-time bursaries of up to $1,000 are available to students seeking an apprenticeship certificate. Bursaries up to $3000 (payable at $1500/year over two years are available for students seeking a college or technical diploma.